Wednesday, September 8, 2010

98 million out of every 100 million people abhor moving....

...aside from the actual act of moving, I am the a part of the 2% of people who actually enjoy changing living spaces. There’s something about a brand new space- it’s refreshing. A new apartment kind of reminds me of getting a new pack of crayons when I was in elementary school - not as comfortable in my little palms but exciting nonetheless. Sometime in between November and December, I will be transitioning from a mini mansion with 5 roommates to a 1 bedroom apartment all by myself. Though, I’m a bit saddened that I won’t have the constant company and companionship of others I am thoroughly looking forward to the peace and quiet that living alone will bring. Most of all, I’m really looking forward to decorating… check out my inspiration below:
I love the chic, retro and feminine vibe of this space

 Sorry PETA, but I am whole-heartedly obsessed with animal skin rugs. There’s a place on the side of Labrea and Fountain here in LA that always catches my eye!

 I love the room divider/bookcase…I love the Ikea Expedit one below



Don’t these pics get you excited to move too?



xx.


Yasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment