Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gleeks Unite!

Last week was the season premiere of Fox’s hit show, Glee.  I have been looking forward to it and it surpassed all of my expectations.  I don’t know if I expected too much from the show last season but I was sort of disappointed by the last few episodes of Season 1. It was like they were trying too hard to bring on guest stars and somehow they lost the organic and innocent quality that was so refreshing and unique about the show.

I was so happy to be reunited with my fictional boyfriend, Finn (played by Cory Monteith – that’s him below…hubba hubba!).  Last night Glee introduced new characters to the show and I think they will be great additions for the cast and plot lines.  I don’t want to give anything away but the songs that were featured last night were personal favorites of mine like “Telephone” by Lady Gaga and “Empire State of Mind” by Jay-Z.  And next week is the Britney Spears episode so I’m totally looking forward to that.  All in all, I think Glee is back and ready to wow audiences again!

No comments:

Post a Comment