Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Say Cheese!

   
The Lovely Red Light PR Crew in Viva LasVegas!

Anne Hathaway

Kristen Stewart

Jude Law

Rex Lee



I’ve come to the realization that I’m obsessed with photo booths. Whether it’s one of those new highly technological ones in the mall that print out stickers with random cartoons that I’m too old to know, the grainy discolored ones that make me look completely haggard, or my personal favorite –the ever so classic black and white booths. 





I’m one of those people that drive their friends crazy and pull them into the  booths while were in line at the movies waiting to buy 14 dollar Icees and I’ll totally admit it, it’s beyond obnoxious –but at least I’m spearheading creating memories… right? One day I’m going to make a massive collage of my hundreds of thrashed photo strips but until then I’m going to continue on my tour de photo booth, by the way, how cute are the below?
Xx CC

No comments:

Post a Comment