Monday, September 13, 2010

How to eat, burn calories & build muscle all at the same time!


If there is one thing to know about our team here at RLPR it would be that we love to eat! Whether it be the best new burger restaurant or the latest cupcake shop, we are continually looking out for the latest local delicacies. It wasn’t until I ran across this weighted knife and fork that I knew what the answer was to keeping the perfect figure - I can now get my workout in while devouring breakfast, lunch, dinner, and the many snacks in between.

I am however a bit skeptical, they say these 1.5 lb weights will make you eat slower, but my guess is it will do more harm than good. With all the calories I burn while eating my lunch I’m sure to build up quite an appetite mid-afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment