Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Auto-Complete This

Much like everyone else in the world, Google is my absolute favorite search engine.  Back in the day I was a Yahoo girl but I was just young and naïve back then.  One day, when I was in my angsty teen phase, my brother informed me that Google was a truly superior search engine and I haven’t looked back since.   Now that I have a smart phone and the internet is quite literally always at my fingertips, I find myself googling the most inane trivia just because I can.  How tall is Pau Gasol?  What’s the weather like in Barbados these days?  What exactly are they saying during the rap part of Next’s “Too Close?”

That being said, my favorite Google feature has to be auto complete.   Typing in the beginnings of questions and watching what happens provides me with endless amusement.  With such gems as “how to destroy angels” and “does the shake weight work” making the top five in their respective categories, what’s not to love?   I put together a little collage of my favorite google auto-fills for your enjoyment…

No comments:

Post a Comment