Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Library Bar's Amazing Bartender!


Okay guys.  So I swearrrr I do more than drink and eat, but this one is really important, and dedicated to the best bartender at the best bar in LA:  Matt Biancaniello at Library Bar at the Roosevelt.  I can’t say enough good things about his demeanor or cocktails, but I can say that my boyfriend and I come here at least twice a week, and a large group of friends generally follow.  From his Un Café Verbena to his Kentucky Bubble Bath to his 17 step Bloody Mary, there is not one drink I’ve ever had that’s been anything less than flawless.  (Including the “It’s Complicated”—a drink he coined for me after I turned my nose up at him for using horseradish and arugula in the first drink he ever made for me!)



The articles below highlight the Matt and his drinks way more eloquently than I ever could.  Matt:  If you ever Google yourself and find this random blog, THANK YOU for your drinks and your friendship! 


No comments:

Post a Comment