Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vashtie Kola x Air Jordan II

If you know me, you know I am not a sneaker girl by any means, but I have recently taken a lilking to Air Jordans, aka "Jordans." I bought my first pair about a month ago and though I am not quite the Jordan enthusiast just yet, one of my fav people in entertainment, Vastie Kola, has teamed up with Jordan to produce her own shoe...

My first pair of Air Jordan's!
Needless to say, I think these may be my second pair of Jordans, not only becuase they're lavendar - which used to be my favorite color, but because I am love w/the laid back style of Vastie herself. If you're not familiar with Ms. Kola, she's an artist, director, designer, party promoter and entrepreneur. She also dated musician Pharrell for a while...so you might recognize her from that. Anyhow - check out the collabo shoe that I'll likely be trying to get my hands on in the coming months:



No comments:

Post a Comment