Thursday, September 9, 2010

Save the Animals!

Every morning it’s the usual: hit snooze on my Blackberry for a good 30 minutes, get out of bed, shower and turn on the morning news. I like to pride myself on becoming educated on the daily happenings in the city and world while I put on my mascara and proceed to give myself second degree burns on my fingers from my curling iron – what can I say!



With that being said, the continuous coverage of the oil spill in the gulf, my recent decision to rent The Cove, and my at times overwhelmingly obnoxious love for animals came to a pivotal amalgamation – I had the sudden urge and need to save the animals! What animals you may ask? Well just ALL of them! The result of my need to help resulted in “how to help the dolphins” google tirade where I came across the below gems. I may not have a million bucks but these sites definitely inspired me to try to help out as best I can –and hey you can say you have a pet Great White Shark, call me weird but I think that’s pretty cool (click the titles below).

Dawn Dish
National Wildlife Federation

Adopt a Great White Shark

The Cove

No comments:

Post a Comment